Help pages - Student guide to using NMIT Moodle
NMIT Moodle is a website providing course resources and learning activities for NMIT students. Not all courses at NMIT have materials in NMIT Online – your tutor will direct you to the site as appropriate. The site utilizes the internationally recognized MOODLE Open Source software platform.
To get to NMIT Moodle, go to http://ecampus.nmit.ac.nz/.
When you change your password it must be in the following format
1. Be at least eight (8) characters in length
2. Have at least one (1) capital letter – ABC …
3. Have at least (one) 1 number 123 …
4. Have at least one (1) lower case letter – abc …
5. Cannot contain spaces or 3 consecutive letters from your user name” e.g. jimmy cannot use jim, mmy, etc.
6. Not be the same password that you have used in the last 24 passwords