The old way: Click Browse to attach a file
Choose the file to upload:
There are now two ways to add files:
Click the Add... button or simply drag and drop files into the dashed area.
If you clicked on
Add..., a window called the File picker will pop up (shown below).
The column on the left allows you to choose files from a number of hosts:
- All course files: Allows you to pick files from all course files including student submissions
- Recent files: Allows you to pick files from courses in which you’ve recently submitted files
- Upload a file: Allows you to upload files from your computer.
- Private files: Allows you to pick files from your private files directory.
- Dropbox: If you have a personal Dropbox account, you may copy files from your Dropbox account.
- Box.net: Similar to Dropbox, if you have a Box account, you may copy files into Moodle.
- Flickr: If you have a personal Flickr account, you may copy images from Flickr.
Once the Attachment is selected, you may rename it for your records, set the author’s name, and choose the licensing.
Click the Select this File or Upload this file button at the bottom of the page.